How to get started as a beginner

Aditya Mishra

Oct 6, 2022, 6:09:41 AM10/6/22
to catrobat
Hey myself Aditya Mishra . I am new to android development and learning it on the go . Recently i forked this project codebase and ran it on my system. But the project is soo large I have difficulty in finding issues to contribute can anyone please help me with this. How to get started with it and find a issues.
Thanks

Ali Hamza

Oct 6, 2022, 6:12:06 AM10/6/22
to catr...@googlegroups.com
How I can hwlp you.

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022, 3:09 PM Aditya Mishra <adityami...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey myself Aditya Mishra . I am new to android development and learning it on the go . Recently i forked this project codebase and ran it on my system. But the project is soo large I have difficulty in finding issues to contribute can anyone please help me with this. How to get started with it and find a issues.
Thanks

Aditya Mishra

Oct 6, 2022, 6:16:47 AM10/6/22
to catrobat
Can i get some hint on how can i find issues in this project to contribute