DONATE A USED VEHICLE IN SUPPORT FOR MINISTRY IN AFRICA

Africa Youth Ministries

Jan 4, 2013, 12:25:37 PM1/4/13
to donate
Dear Sir or Madam,

Greetings. I am writing this mail with greetings from Africa Youth Ministries. The purpose of this mail, I am writing to seek a DONATION of a USED vehicle in support of our Development, Humanitarian, Peacebuilding, & Health Care Projects. We're looking for Non Profits, Colleges, Universities, Churches, Individuals that can donate any used vehicle for use in our various Projects in Uganda. Our prefered vehicles are 14 seater vans, pick-ups, mini dumper,  an office salon car & 2 Ambulances, for details on our projects follow the links below:-
http://is.gd/GrDDHS
WEBLINKS TO VARIOUS PROJECTS IN UGANDA
VARIOUS Projects that need vehicles http://is.gd/RWXVZL
PEACEBUILDING PROJECTSVisit us at http://is.gd/8jFzUJ  OR
 http://is.gd/S8dwpH
CHURCH BASED HIV/AIDS Outreaches http://is.gd/PKyY7l
VIEW OUR Hundreds of Project Photos On HIV/AIDS Intervention by following the link below http://is.gd/QhfdTp
All Girls Deserve a Chance http://is.gd/VSFkjW
Inspiring & Empowering Girls Through Sport
http://is.gd/gCmYbj
Medical Missions Opportunities http://is.gd/Wsz1T7
CHILD CARE PROJECTS http://is.gd/eLt3CQ
For All Volunteer Opportunities http://is.gd/BvYpXU

For Further info on all our Ministry & Project Opportunities, kindly visit our website at www.aymu.org  We urgently need a field missions staff van, see attached images.

Yours,

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist
Africa Youth Ministries
AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 647 Kireka Kamuli Hill Road
P: +256-776-200002/3/4/753- 200002/793-200002
F: +256-414-287151
E: alb...@aymu.org or ad...@aymu.org or volun...@aymu.org
I: www.aymu.org
"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the environment"
Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068
"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAIDS

TOYOTA HIACE VANS.jpg
TOYOTA HIACE VAN.jpg