Donate a Used Vehicle in Support of Projects in Africa

Africa Youth Ministries

Aug 15, 2013, 6:54:56 AM8/15/13
to proj...@aymu.org
DONATE A USED VEHICLE IN SUPPORT OF OUR PROJECTS IN AFRICA
Greetings. I am writing this mail with greetings from Africa Youth Ministries. The purpose of this mail, I am writing to seek a DONATION of a USED vehicle in support of our Development, Humanitarian, Peacebuilding, & Health Care Projects. We're looking for Non Profits, Colleges, Universities, Churches, Individuals that can donate any used vehicle for use in our various Projects in Uganda. Our preferred vehicles are 14 seater vans, pick-ups, mini dumper,  an office salon car & 2 Ambulances, for details on our projects follow us at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.512651525459452.1073741828.483089068415698&type=3

You can also visit us at  http://www.facebook.com/africayouthmini/photos_albums to see various or our projects photo albums.
You can also visit us the links below:-

When you log on to the above links, go to photos, then albums, and you will be able see various of projects in photos. For Further info on all our Project Opportunities, kindly visit our website at www.aymu.org  We urgently need a field staff van etc, see attached images.

Yours,

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist
Africa Youth Ministries
AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 002 Jerusalem Avenue, Off Airport Road
P: +256-776-200002/753-200002/793-200002
Online Giving: www.aymu.givengain.org
E: m...@aymu.org
I: www.aymu.org Skype: stopaidsug
Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068

van.jpg
van1.jpg