International Women's Day 2016, Fighting Poverty As Major HIV/AIDS Driver Among Women & Girls

Africa Youth Ministries

Mar 4, 2016, 4:28:19 PM3/4/16
to m...@aymu.org
Dear Sir or  Madam,

Greetings. As we commemorate the 2016 International Women's Day, I am writing this maiI to share with you about our achievements in fighting poverty in Uganda. In Sub-Saharan Africa, the major HIV/AIDS Epidemic driver among Women & Girls, is poverty. We invite you to visit our facebook project web-links below with thousands of project photo:-

4. My Hands My Future Used Plastic Drinking Straws Recycling  https://www.facebook.com/ media/set/?set=a. 440102546064123.1073741827. 138815439526170&type=3

As we approach Easter, we will be most grateful if you will consider to volunteer with us in conducting a charity fundraiser to raise funds to build a national women's economic empowerment Centre. We will be shipping out art & crafts items to volunteer individuals & women organisations. Wishing You a Happy Women's Day.

For God & My Country,
Albert KUNIHIRA

CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist/Resource Mobilisation Officer
Africa Youth Ministries
AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 002 Kisubi, Off Airport Road
P: +256-776-200002/753-200002/ 793-200002 F: +256-414-323404
E: alb...@aymu.org or ad...@aymu.org or volun...@aymu.org
I: www.aymu.org Twitter: @africayouthmini Facebook:facebook.com/africayouthmini
Skype: aym.ngo

"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the environment"
Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068
"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAIDS