NEED HELP: CatholicBoy.com changing hosts

Cassie Carter

Mar 7, 2016, 11:41:40 PM3/7/16
to jimcarroll, catholi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I am moving the Jim Carroll website, catholicboy.com, to a new host.  I'm having a heckuva time making sure I have all of the files due to the decrepitness of the host I'm leaving.

I would very much appreciate any help anyone can offer in identifying missing pages and files. I have moved everything I could grab to this location on the new host:

www.catholicboy.nyc   (you will be able to use this fab .NYC address to access catholicboy.com when all of this is done...)

Would you folks be so kind as to meticulously browse through the site and list what is missing?

Attached is a list of files that are currently in limbo (needing to be stripped and recoded).  Also I have asked the old host to try to find the image gallery database that disappeared without a trace.  Although you need not list any of these as missing, I would be interested in knowing what is most missed.

New plan is to move the website to a content management system.  I will definitely be asking for help.

Thanks,

Cassie

missing.txt