I Want the Angel

Cassie Carter

Jan 27, 2016, 11:30:04 PM1/27/16
to jimcarroll, catholi...@googlegroups.com
Just ran across this recording (again).  Less than a month before he died, I'd emailed Jim asking him to identify it.  He did not answer my query even though I was working closely with him at the time.  I have two theories.  #1 is that he was so focused on Petting Zoo that he could not EVEN GO THERE.  #2 is that he heard that looooong gap at the start of the recording and checked out.  I pretty much go for theory #2 but it's hard to say.

Anyone know when/where this recording is from?

(And mainly, I just wanted everyone to hear it.)

xoxo

Cassie
oneangel.mp3

Cassie Carter

Jan 27, 2016, 11:40:32 PM1/27/16
to jimcarroll, catholi...@googlegroups.com
It just occurred to me that this is an EARLY(ish) recording because Jim says he wants the angel that "never loses."

 I'll have to do some math on this when all the data is in, and I'd very much appreciate help from you folks.

The challenge I have for all of you is:

When did Jim Carroll stop saying "never loses" and start saying "always loses"?

Help me with this, please!  I need evidence!  I need to know when this change happened!

Thanks,

Cassie