CatholicBoy.com Update in Progress - Need Help!!!!!

Cassie Carter

Nov 14, 2017, 9:47:25 PM11/14/17
to jimcarroll, catholi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I finally solved (most of) the tech problems that have prevented me from moving forward on the big update of CatholicBoy.com. I am working on getting the basic structure in place now, and (glory!) it is moving along more quickly than I would have expected.

I'm pretty sure everyone receiving this has spent some time on CatholicBoy.com and knows that it is an extremely large website.

I'm wondering if anyone here would be willing to help me?

Right now I need help with a lot of different things:

ARTISTS! Logos and thumbnails
The JC crowd is jam packed with artists. I need help designing logos and thumbnails and stuff. I hope to tap into the talent we have here and have the art reflect that talent.

ANYONE! Copy/Pasting Existing Content
I need people to copy and paste content from existing catholicboy.com pages into the new content management system.

ARTISTS! Color Scheme for the Website!
I need one or more of you who know how to deal with color on the web to help me devise a color scheme for the new site.

If you want to help, or if you just want to be NOSY (grin), I invite you to see the sausage being made here:

I am 99.9% sure I will need more help beyond these three requests. Please let me know if you are ready, willing, and/or able.

Thanks,

Cassie