A Request: River Jordan Broadside Photos

Cassie Carter

Mar 25, 2023, 9:22:39 PM3/25/23
to jimcarroll, catholi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am working diligently on fixing up CatholicBoy.com and cannot seem to find full sized photos of the "River Jordan" broadside.

Can you share yours? I am hoping to include all the variations:

  • Signed & numbered (with sepia pen)
  • Signed & unnumbered (with sepia pen)
  • signed with sharpie
  • JMM's handwritten version
I know I must have full size photos somewhere because I had to somehow make the thumbnails, but . . . you know what? I think it's more interesting to include photos from the people who have them! So if you send me a photo, tell me how you want to be credited!

Thanks,

Cassie

P.S. I suspect this may affect other broadsides as well.