Questions in membership request

Robert Deliën

Dec 28, 2020, 4:26:17 AM12/28/20
to CatGenius
First of all, again apologies for approving membership requests so slowly; Even though the group is whitelisted, requests often still end up in my spam box.

Often, when filling out the membership request form, people put questions in the application. There is no way for me to answer those; I have an approve and a deny button on the dash board, nothing else. Yes, I could copy the question and paste it in a new thread myself, but I think it's better to post the question yourself, after membership is granted. If the question is still relevant to you, that is.