Calling all CatGenie AI and Whoosh owners

42 views
Skip to first unread message

Robert Deliën

unread,
Aug 17, 2026, 3:57:53 AMAug 17
to <catgenius@googlegroups.com>
Hi All,

It has been years since I have received any email from this group, but much to my surprise, the group is still active according to Google. So this message may surprise you just as much.

I would like to call on all CatGenie AI and CatGenie Whoosh owners, who would be willing to help me out with a few tests on their box.

Cheers,

Robert.

(Sent from a mobile device; Please excuse grammar, typos and brevity)

Paul Gumerman

unread,
Aug 17, 2026, 12:44:02 PMAug 17
to catg...@googlegroups.com
What do you need?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CatGenius" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to catgenius+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/catgenius/D521489E-C1C2-4CE5-AD78-8F3B5B1C46C2%40delien.nl.

Robert Deliën

unread,
Aug 17, 2026, 2:11:51 PMAug 17
to catg...@googlegroups.com, catg...@googlegroups.com
What do you need?

Somebody willing and able to run a few tests. Preferably someone going back some time here already.

Paul Gumerman

unread,
Aug 17, 2026, 2:17:10 PMAug 17
to catg...@googlegroups.com
What tests do you need?  I've been here forever, lol.  Old 120 model.

Robert Deliën

unread,
Aug 17, 2026, 2:31:15 PMAug 17
to catg...@googlegroups.com, catg...@googlegroups.com
What tests do you need?

Oh, I’m sorry for not getting that the first time: somebody with an A.I. and/or Whoosh box.

I've been here forever, lol.  Old 120 model.

I know, and still monitoring: I’m impressed!

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages