How to replace solution right way

relic...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2020, 3:14:13 PM9/28/20
to CatGenius
Hi everyone!
So I'm using the CatGenius (B05 right now). And everything seems fine. I'm thinking about trying another solution (right now I'm not using anything and the cartridge is empty for a long time). So what is the right way to refill the cartridge??? Can I just cut a hole through plastic and make a hole in a bag and fill it with some cleaning solution???? Or it must be air sealed?? Thanks!

Dave Nolen

Sep 29, 2020, 5:18:42 PM9/29/20
to catg...@googlegroups.com
The nozzle at the bottom of the cartridge actually has a "plug" in it. Just carefully pry it out with fingernails to not damage it to refill.

Sent from my iPad
GenieUser

On Sep 28, 2020, at 3:14 PM, relic...@gmail.com <relic...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone!
So I'm using the CatGenius (B05 right now). And everything seems fine. I'm thinking about trying another solution (right now I'm not using anything and the cartridge is empty for a long time). So what is the right way to refill the cartridge??? Can I just cut a hole through plastic and make a hole in a bag and fill it with some cleaning solution???? Or it must be air sealed?? Thanks!

M.S. McMeekin

Oct 1, 2020, 4:21:03 PM10/1/20
to catg...@googlegroups.com
When I used to refill, I discovered a mcdonalds straw matched the diameter nicely. i got a small funnel that also fit that straw. Pry the plug from the cartridge, put the straw in, suck the air out of the bag in the box, pour in your chosen solution, replace the plug.