Re: [catgenius] Digest for catgenius@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Jay Walczak

Jan 10, 2022, 1:14:48 PM1/10/22
to catg...@googlegroups.com
LOL

On Sun, Jan 9, 2022 at 8:16 PM <catg...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Robert Deliën" <rob...@delien.nl>: Jan 09 09:00AM

Nobody? Really? Ok, then allow me: “Talking about a shithole!”

(Sent from a mobile device; Please excuse grammar, typos and brevity)

On 8 Jan 2022, at 19:20, jimmy.jay <jimm...@cox.net> wrote:

[dirty.jpeg]

[cid:f84c4b25-0dd3-4e71-87a7-21cbea0ddea8]

Jay Walczak
Orcas Development Inc.

jimmy.jay

Jan 10, 2022, 1:43:55 PM1/10/22
to CatGenius
I clean them yearly! i limescale them every 5 this time 6 and never noticed it before...
Now how many are running to clean there dirty old hole...LOL

Robert Deliën

Jan 12, 2022, 5:51:11 AM1/12/22
to catg...@googlegroups.com
> I clean them yearly! i limescale them every 5 this time 6 and never noticed it before...
> Now how many are running to clean there dirty old hole...LOL

You're scaring me, man; Our boxes have been running for years and I didn't even know the kingpin can be removed!
I'm running them on hot water, behind a water softener, so they don't get that dirty that quickly, but who knows what I'll find there after all this time.