CG120 parts for sale - and goodbye :(

Scott Blomfield

Jan 10, 2022, 8:42:49 PM1/10/22
to CatGenius
I recently lost my last cat that would use the CatGenie - she finally lost her battle with old age after 17 great years :(

With that said - I have a complete working CatGenie 120 (S/N: 6807929), a CatGenie 120 (processing unit only) with working blower but broken heater (S/N: 6758661), and functional a cartridge genius.

Before I go and throw these on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace, I wanted to make sure if anyone here wanted to buy them from me? I would really rather not part these out, so if you interested please only inquire about whole units. I remember when I lost the heater I wished dearly for a used P/U that I could salvage from. No pressure, and apologies if this intrudes into your inbox undesired.

On a somewhat related note, I've enjoyed being part of this community (always lurking, seldom posting) for all these years, and have appreciated the efforts people have made to make this product better. Thank you all for making my life just a little bit better! None of you owed me anything, and I am leaving feeling I got much better than I gave.

Sincerely,

Scott

Robert Deliën

Jan 12, 2022, 5:46:04 AM1/12/22
to catg...@googlegroups.com
> I recently lost my last cat that would use the CatGenie - she finally lost her battle with old age after 17 great years :(

I'm sorry for your loss. We wish you the very best.

Timothy Payne

Jan 12, 2022, 2:54:40 PM1/12/22
to catg...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in your full working unit or the processing unit. I need to replace my cat sensor.

Sorry for your loss!

Tim

Thanks!

Tim