CG lights

jimmy.jay

Sep 25, 2020, 9:34:50 AM9/25/20
to CatGenius
I have a CG that i purchased used and the lights and programming are not the same as my other boxes.

this cg light go 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, cat, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, cat, but never a cat+a light

my other boxes go 0,1, 2, 3, 4, cat, cat+1, cat+2, cat+3, cat+4 and back to 0

what software do i have here?

Robert Deliën

Sep 25, 2020, 10:00:51 AM9/25/20
to catg...@googlegroups.com
That’s one of the earlier CatGenie 120 models. It may even have the older PIC16F877A cpu in it.
We call the newer version CatGenie 120+ sometimes here, but that’s not how PN calls it.

(Sent from a mobile device; Please excuse grammar, typos and brevity)