Starter Battery

Jonathan Salter

Mar 29, 2022, 7:00:55 PM3/29/22
to catal...@googlegroups.com
After adding in a starter battery and making some of the other recommended electrical modifications, I updated my schematic. Still need to add in a bit more detail including my battery monitor/shunt, fuses, and wire sizes, but the general layout is here.

I did this in AutoCad and am happy to share the file if anyone could use it.

Jon Salter
#9 “Salty Cloud”

IMG_0080.jpg

Jeff Hare

Mar 29, 2022, 7:22:33 PM3/29/22
to catal...@googlegroups.com
I'll take a copy of the CAD file when you get a chance!

Thanks
Jeff
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Catalina355 group. To post to this group, send email to catal...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to catalina355...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/catalina355?hl=en

If changing the topic, please start a new message and send to catal...@googlegroups.com, rather than clicking "reply" to an existing message.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Catalina355" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/catalina355/7CB56107-E310-481A-854B-6A27E04D69FD%40gmail.com.

Sent from my iPhone