Looking to purchase used C 355 on Great Lakes

Ellen Smith

Aug 30, 2021, 3:14:17 PM8/30/21
to Catalina355
Anyone selling their C 355 in the Great Lakes area?
Ellen

Phil Kling

Aug 30, 2021, 3:37:19 PM8/30/21
to catal...@googlegroups.com
Lake Ontario

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Catalina355 group. To post to this group, send email to catal...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to catalina355...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/catalina355?hl=en

If changing the topic, please start a new message and send to catal...@googlegroups.com, rather than clicking "reply" to an existing message.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Catalina355" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/catalina355/48f6a4e1-7f9d-462c-ba11-b6a11a309158n%40googlegroups.com.

Jim Schilling

Oct 5, 2021, 2:31:25 PM10/5/21
to catal...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ellen,

Are you still looking for a 355 on freshwater? We were on Lake Superior for 3 years but are now on the St. Croix River between Minnesota and Wisconsin. Please let me know if you are still searching.

Thank you very much,
Jim

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 2:14 PM Ellen Smith <elleno...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

1978 E. Palisades Rd.
Oro Valley, AZ 85737

Jonathan Salter

Oct 5, 2021, 4:11:32 PM10/5/21
to catal...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jim, I grew up in the UP of Michigan but live in the Seattle area now. We just bought a 355 this past spring that was in Leach Lake MN and had it trucked out here. Seems like a small Catalina world sometimes.

Have a great day,
Jon Salter
#9 Salty Cloud

Sent from my iPhone

Ellen Smith

Oct 6, 2021, 1:07:30 PM10/6/21
to catal...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we are looking, any details? elleno...@gmail.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Catalina355" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/catalina355/CAGj71AD5w_XYxzJavtwzFvbiAD%2BEvPGF7PGwuabXLK%3DCsOjkNQ%40mail.gmail.com.