Mast Mate setup for a 355

Michael

Jul 1, 2024, 2:13:04 PMJul 1
to Catalina355
I parted ways with my 2012 355 earlier this season.  I have a 50' mast mate with the slugs that work in the auxiliary track to the left of the furling opening in the Selden mast of that era.  I'm not sure if the track changed dimensions over the years or not.  If anyone is interested in it, send me a DM.  I'll ship it anywhere lower 48 for $300.  I don't have any pics of it in use, but I used the topping lift to haul it up the track.  Worked pretty slick.

-Michael

one.jpg

Kurt Staben

Jul 2, 2024, 6:28:53 PMJul 2
to catal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

I have a 2012 355 and am interested. Boat is in Redondo Beach, CA

Driving at the moment, please let me know if still available
Kurt Staben

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Catalina355 group. To post to this group, send email to catal...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to catalina355...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/catalina355?hl=en

If changing the topic, please start a new message and send to catal...@googlegroups.com, rather than clicking "reply" to an existing message.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Catalina355" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/catalina355/0ca77de5-a710-4639-8320-08dec92d3a98n%40googlegroups.com.
<one.jpg>

david hogan

Jul 2, 2024, 6:29:50 PMJul 2