Re: [Catalina 355:4700] Abridged summary of catalina355@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

hvb...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 6:58:43 PM9/1/22
to catal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

I took delivery in Feb 2021 # 158 and am just down the dock from Dave’s Mystic. I have a Samsung factory installed.

image0.jpeg

HVB
Sent from the field.

On Sep 1, 2022, at 6:10 PM, catal...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Dan Gilch <dangi...@gmail.com>: Sep 01 12:38PM -0700

Hi all….
Thinking of installing a new TV on our 355.
Anybody know what the current brand and model is on the new boats?
Are they 12v DC or 112?
Any input or suggestions appreciated.
Thanks. ...more
David Slider <dcsl...@gmail.com>: Sep 01 03:52PM -0400

Hi Dan - I took delivery of #164 last February. Dunbar Yachts installed a 32” LG TV on the starboard bulkhead. 112. Very professional install. Nice picture, decent smart TV features. ...more
Juan Galan <miaj...@gmail.com>: Sep 01 05:59PM -0200

My #147 came with a TV that uses an inverter(12v to 110v) and a top of mast
mounted antenna.
Works great!
Might want to call Customer service at Catalina so they can tell you what ...more
William Lieppe <wli...@gmail.com>: Sep 01 04:44PM -0400

We took delivery of hull #162 in December.
Opted not to do the factory TV, which is not a smart TV.
We provided the dealer (Dunbar) with a 32" LG smart TV, which they
installed on the starboard ...more

Jonathan Salter

Sep 1, 2022, 7:35:22 PM9/1/22
to catal...@googlegroups.com
This might be too in depth, but I bought this 24” LG smart TV aftermarket. What’s great, is that it’s a full smart TV, and works well, but the TV itself runs off 19VDC. I bought a 12V-19V converter and wired it in. Try to excuse the mess, but it turned out great, and now I have a smart TV even when on anchor with no inverter.

image0.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2022, at 3:58 PM, hvb...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Dan,
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Catalina355 group. To post to this group, send email to catal...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to catalina355...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/catalina355?hl=en

If changing the topic, please start a new message and send to catal...@googlegroups.com, rather than clicking "reply" to an existing message.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Catalina355" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/catalina355/CC7F3E9C-2562-47C8-A216-6B8427E82CFF%40gmail.com.