Galley Faucet

Dean Vermeire

Jun 2, 2022, 6:03:48 PM6/2/22
to Catalina355
Can anyone tell me what brand and model of faucet is in the galley of a 2013 C355?

I think it is probably a Moen, but not completely sure.  I need to replace the aerator, or perhaps the handheld.

Thanks!

Dean Vermeire
S/V Encore (2013 C355 #83)

Jon Vez

Jun 2, 2022, 6:11:25 PM6/2/22
to catal...@googlegroups.com
Dean,
It is Moen. If you take a photo and contact them they will send you one for free. Same for the head faucet. It’s apparently standard practice for their faucets…

Sent from my iPad

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Catalina355 group. To post to this group, send email to catal...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to catalina355...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/catalina355?hl=en

If changing the topic, please start a new message and send to catal...@googlegroups.com, rather than clicking "reply" to an existing message.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Catalina355" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/catalina355/7f35dd3f-7936-48ff-ad24-0da2ace966b2n%40googlegroups.com.

Dean Vermeire

Jun 3, 2022, 11:16:46 AM6/3/22
to Catalina355
Some follow-up info.  The faucet is from Moen, but replacing the aerator is not an option.  Here is the response I have from Moen:

Yes, this is our Moen Integra 67315C kitchen faucet. The aerator for the faucet is not a serviceable item, the spray wand would need to be replaced. We have two possible spray wands for the faucet and they are not interchangeable. For your reference the part sheet for your faucet is below: https://solutions.moen.com/Technical_Literature/Kitchen/Faucets/Top_Mount_Handle_with_Retractable_Sprayer/Integra_Series/Integra_67315/67315pt To determine which spray wand you need will be depended on which pullout hose your faucet has. There is a silver coupling where the hose and spray wand meet. If this coupling is all smooth with 2 flat sides, you have the 159560 hose. The replacement spray wand is part number 169246. If the coupling has a knurled (etched) band, you have the 131381 hose. The replacement spray wand is part number 124738.

If you will be requesting warranty fulfillment, please complete the following questions: What is your full name, mailing address, contact phone number and email address? What year was the product purchased? Are you the original owner of the product? Did you retain your receipt? What is the issue you are experiencing with the faucet? Which style pullout hose do you have?

Since I am not the original owner, have no receipts, etc., I don't plan on pushing the warranty claim.  However, I am happy to hear that it will be an easy replacement.  I just have to check how the hose is connected and go from there.

Thanks, all!

Dan Gilch

Jun 3, 2022, 5:24:37 PM6/3/22
to Catalina355
Before you replace the wand....I had good luck cleaning out the hand held wand screens.  Turns out you can use a straight edge (like a metal ruler) to line up the grooves in the spray nozzle and unscrew it.
Mine had a good bit of debris clogging the screens in the nozzle and was easy to clean.  I think there was a screen where the hose screwed into the wand as well.  I found the tip on Utube. Will see if I can find again.  My water flow was much improved.
Dan
Slip Away #144

Dan Gilch

Jun 3, 2022, 5:29:47 PM6/3/22
to Catalina355
Try this first....worked pretty well for me.
MOEN 67315 series pull out faucet disassemble and clean up - YouTube
Dan