Slugs / Slides

Michael

Jul 20, 2021, 8:07:21 PM7/20/21
to Catalina355
Does anyone have slugs / slides for the slot for the port side of the mast?  I bought a ladder system from mastmate.com and I have a main from my old boat I want to try out as a storm sail.  Looks like the slot is about 1/8" wide and 7/16".  I had an assortment of round slugs from various boats over the years, but none seemed to fit.  Thinking a flat one would probably work better.  Just wondering if anyone found one that worked good.  I searched the forum for a bit and didn't see anything.  Sorry if this is repeat...

-Michael
S/V Agneta #50

Michael

Oct 11, 2021, 2:59:56 PM10/11/21
to Catalina355
As an update to anyone that finds this in the future:

The Selden Mast Slide Plastic 7/16" Part # 103038 which is the smallest slug Sailrite sells did not fit.  I ended up finding Nautos branded slugs on Amazon that did.

Part # HPN297 - Sail Slug - Sail Slide 7.5mm (7/32") Dia.x 27mm (1 1/16") Long  SKU: LG-CWFU-K8CU / ASIN: B07G6B5SYG

-Michael