Castle Core Cosole Application

Maurício Fedatto

Jul 2, 2018, 11:36:07 AM7/2/18
to Castle Project Users

I need some help getting my Core console app running.

I’ve managed to register my components  properly, but I can’t find how to resolve them. I’m trying to resolve GetAllItems, witch has some arguments in its constructor, also properly registered, but I just can’t manage to get it resolved. I’m using container.Resolve<GetAllItems>() but I’m getting exception “No component supporting the service was found”. I’ve tried with no arguments in construction and same behavior.

What am I doing wrong?

Maurício Fedatto

mfedatto.com

hammett