Book with examples

erazem

Feb 14, 2017, 4:21:18 AM2/14/17
to Castle Project Users
Hi,

I would like to start with Castle Windsor dependency injection and Dynamic Proxy.
Is there some good book describing the usage with examples?
Or Is there some good source of tutorials - from basic to advanced?

Thank you

Jonathon Rossi

Feb 14, 2017, 4:22:57 AM2/14/17
to Castle Project Users
There are no Windsor books, however have you had a look through our docs, they contain heaps of examples:

Jono

hammett

Patrick Steele

Feb 14, 2017, 2:03:27 PM2/14/17
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
https://www.amazon.com/Dependency-Injection-NET-Mark-Seemann/dp/1935182501

According to the summary, yes, it includes Windsor (Not an endorsement -- haven't read the book but Mark Seeman's posts on SO are always informative and useful).

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 12:51 PM, hammett <ham...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think that DI book covers Windsor actually. (Not an endorsement)
On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:22 AM, Jonathon Rossi <jo...@jonorossi.com> wrote:
There are no Windsor books, however have you had a look through our docs, they contain heaps of examples:

Jono
On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 7:21 PM erazem <zupa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to start with Castle Windsor dependency injection and Dynamic Proxy.
Is there some good book describing the usage with examples?
Or Is there some good source of tutorials - from basic to advanced?

Thank you

Message has been deleted

erazem

Feb 20, 2017, 8:59:22 AM2/20/17