Castle High CPU issue

Alok Nanda

Nov 30, 2023, 7:50:03 PM11/30/23
to Castle Project Users
Hi All,

We are using castle windsor 4.1.0 version and castle core 4.2.0 version for our Asp.net MVC application. We use .net 4.8 version currently. We are facing high CPU issue in our IIS server and the diagnostic tool points to the below methods.

Entered through: Castle.MicroKernel.DefaultKernel.Castle.MicroKernel.IKernelInternal.Resolve(...)
Triggered by: Castle.MicroKernel.ComponentActivator.DefaultComponentActivator.CreateConstructorArguments(...)

However, It's not possible to know which particular dependency is causing this issue. Is there a way to find this?

Thanks a lot in advance for helping!