ActiveRecord Update

Rodrigo Figueiredo

Oct 17, 2014, 1:24:06 AM10/17/14
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Good evening,

I use in my projects Active Record, but always disappointed not to deploy new versions of NHibernate.

One day I decided to do a get on GitHub, after some time learning about the Active Record (code and test) could migrate it.

But I'm struggling to implement part of LazyLoad, could someone help me?

Mauricio Scheffer

Oct 17, 2014, 2:03:44 AM10/17/14
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rodrigo,

Did you check the forks first? It seems that at least one the forks already updates NHibernate to 3.3.1: https://github.com/shosca/ActiveRecord/commit/b984573538c746202e991efe7fa111968496cbb2

Cheers

--
Mauricio

Rodrigo Figueiredo

Nov 8, 2014, 1:39:31 PM11/8/14
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcelo, thanks for the reply.

Did not know this fork, how you got it?

I have a question, I look at the github Castle Project and I see an older version that is downloaded at the same nuget packages.

url:

Still do not quite understand the upgrade process, but it could help me understand why this does not atulizado with this fork that showed me?

I can contribute in some way to update?

grateful,
Rodrigo Figueiredo

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 2:24 AM, Rodrigo Figueiredo <rodrigoff...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good evening,

I use in my projects Active Record, but always disappointed not to deploy new versions of NHibernate.

One day I decided to do a get on GitHub, after some time learning about the Active Record (code and test) could migrate it.

But I'm struggling to implement part of LazyLoad, could someone help me?

Mauricio Scheffer

Nov 9, 2014, 4:45:10 PM11/9/14
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
You can see all forks and their status in https://github.com/castleproject/ActiveRecord/network .
In Git all forks are technically equal, so use whatever fork you need.

Cheers

--
Mauricio

Nicolas Dextraze

Feb 2, 2015, 9:07:33 PM2/2/15
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the early stage of upgrading Castle.ActiveRecord to Castle.Core 3.3 and NHibernate 4.0.

I don't have any commits yet, but I've got the solution updated to VS2012 and using nuget package for reference.

Next step would be to make the tests pass. NHibernate seems to have changed alot since last update so might take a while.

alwin

Feb 8, 2015, 7:14:58 AM2/8/15
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas, when I check https://github.com/nicdex/ActiveRecord GitHub says "This branch is even with castleproject:master"
Wouldn't it be easier to fork https://github.com/shosca/ActiveRecord ? It is already updated to packages and has other fixes.

alwin

Feb 8, 2015, 7:35:57 AM2/8/15
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Oh wait, i see that a *lot* has changed there. For example the build file is changed to Make