Formatting rules/contributing guidelines

Krzysztof Koźmic

Apr 26, 2015, 2:31:29 AM4/26/15
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
To make it easier for people submitting pull requests to make them compliant with Castle coding rules it would be great if we could take http://docs.castleproject.org/Castle-Coding-Standards.ashx and do this:

I'd be great if someone volunteered  to... pull request it :)

Krzysztof

Jonathon Rossi

Apr 26, 2015, 10:18:42 PM4/26/15
to Castle Project Development
Since I'm in the process of migrating our ScrewTurn Wiki content I just moved this page into a new "Home" repo where I'm planning to move the rest of the general Castle Project documentation.

I've created the CONTRIBUTING file in the Core repo which just links you to the Home repo:
https://github.com/castleproject/Core/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
https://github.com/castleproject/Home/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Before we put a CONTRIBUTING file into each repo I've got another question related to docs which I'll bring up as a separate thread.

Jono

Krzysztof Koźmic

Apr 26, 2015, 10:46:52 PM4/26/15
to Castle Project Development