Castle Zmq

hammett

Jun 19, 2014, 2:23:36 PM6/19/14
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hey, just created this repo under Castle. Not sure if it makes sense,
but if it doesnt I can move it somewhere else.

We're absolutely dependent on zmq for our stuff at work, and since
clrzmq is dead and fszmq doesnt seem to be built for real world use, I
had to start a new binding.

--
Cheers,
hammett

Jonathon Rossi

Jun 20, 2014, 4:01:56 AM6/20/14
to Castle Project Development
Personally I don't mind, it fits with the original Castle goal/mission of building tools and libraries to ease development of well built enterprise and web applications.

Many of the libraries and tools we've written over the last 10 years have "matured", so I think new projects will help us keep the Castle umbrella going.

Jono