RE: App Config Facility

Ken Egozi

Oct 9, 2014, 11:06:30 AM10/9/14
to adam.rp...@gmail.com, castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
I have been using the DictionaryAdapterFacility for that purpose for years now.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Oct 9, 2014, 4:25:40 PM10/9/14
to Ken Egozi, castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken,

I saw an article about that, and it looked pretty cool, but the problem I had with it is that we host some of our project in azure, and I don't think you can get access to your config settings in the same way. Instead you have to make a call to CloudConfigurationManager.GetSetting with the key.

Maybe I just overlooked something obvious at the time though.

Cheers,
Adam