Old versions of Source

Jon McFarron

Oct 17, 2014, 1:05:20 PM10/17/14
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone aware of where you can get your hands on old source code, specifically 1.0.3 of Castle.Facilities.NhibernateIntegration? I've only been able to find 2.0RC +

Mauricio Scheffer

Oct 17, 2014, 4:26:19 PM10/17/14
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com

--
Mauricio

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Jon McFarron <jon.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is anyone aware of where you can get your hands on old source code, specifically 1.0.3 of Castle.Facilities.NhibernateIntegration? I've only been able to find 2.0RC +

Jon McFarron

Oct 20, 2014, 4:56:19 AM10/20/14
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Mauricio, you are a legend!

On Friday, October 17, 2014 9:26:19 PM UTC+1, Mauricio Scheffer wrote:
On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Jon McFarron <jon.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is anyone aware of where you can get your hands on old source code, specifically 1.0.3 of Castle.Facilities.NhibernateIntegration? I've only been able to find 2.0RC +

hammett

Oct 20, 2014, 5:07:23 AM10/20/14
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Mauricio you can officially change your signature to

Mauricio: the man, the committer, the legend.

:-)

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 9:56 PM, Jon McFarron <jon.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mauricio, you are a legend!
>
> On Friday, October 17, 2014 9:26:19 PM UTC+1, Mauricio Scheffer wrote:
>>
>> See
>> https://github.com/castleproject/castle-READONLY-SVN-dump/tree/1.0.x-RC3/Facilities/NHibernateIntegration
>>

>> --
>> Mauricio
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Jon McFarron <jon.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is anyone aware of where you can get your hands on old source code,
>>> specifically 1.0.3 of Castle.Facilities.NhibernateIntegration? I've only
>>> been able to find 2.0RC +
>>>
>>> --
>>

> --

Cheers,
hammett
http://www.d-collab.com/
http://www.hammettblog.com/

Mauricio Scheffer

Oct 21, 2014, 1:20:39 AM10/21/14
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Lol, I've hardly committed anything to Castle actually, but thanks anyway ;-)

--
Mauricio