Documentation from Website

Marty Morales

Nov 2, 2015, 10:44:55 AM11/2/15
to Castle Project Development List
Good Morning,

When trying to access the following URL from the main website. I get a 404 page not found error message. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but figured i would give it a try as I am trying to find documentation.

http://docs.castleproject.org/Windsor.MainPage.ashx

~ Marty

Jonathon Rossi

Nov 2, 2015, 10:47:47 AM11/2/15
to Castle Project Development
We moved our documentation from the wiki into our Git repos a few months ago, however I had left empty pages with a "Moved to [URL]" on the ScrewTurn wiki pages, not sure what happened to the empty wiki.

Here is the entry page of the Windsor docs:

Jono

Jonathon Rossi

Nov 2, 2015, 10:53:00 AM11/2/15
to Castle Project Development, Henry Conceição
@Henry was the ScrewTurn wiki taken down on purpose? If so, could we get the docs subdomain changed to redirect to something more useful like:

--
Jono

Henry Conceição

Nov 3, 2015, 3:24:19 PM11/3/15
to Jonathon Rossi, Castle Project Development
It's back.

Cheers,
Henry Conceição