We've been discussing the move for a while now, I think it's time to start doing something about it.
The way I see it, we can do it in a few stages:
- Set up a Github page for CastleProject organisation
- Set up a Github page for major Castle repositories (Windsor, Core, etc)
This can be done by anyone who's a team member of the Castle organisation
- copy the content from wordpress page to github pages. This involves a bit of tinkering with Github markdown, but I don't think it'd be too time consuming.
This can be done by anyone (pull request)
- point the domain to the new page, and take Wordpress down
This can be done by whoever manages the domain and the box running Wordpress (I'm guessing Henry and/or Hammett)
- styling the new pages. I'd consider this a lower priority but making it look nice and have some consistent branding would be nice.
Again, I think anyone can pull request it.
Call to action
Now, to begin with, is anyone volunteering to help execute the move, primarily stage two for now? Please raise your hand.