castalia plot

MENA Ali

Nov 6, 2020, 4:49:02 PM11/6/20
to Castalia Simulator

Hello
I am successfully running  leach protocol  using castalia 3.2 . i want to analysis the results and plot (total energy consumption vs rounds), but i can not found  a method to do so, can you help me

Muhsin Atto

Nov 7, 2020, 11:24:22 AM11/7/20
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
You can add a new code to count  consumed energy in different round.  Look at the applications given in castala and see how, for example, number of packets received  at sink is calculated.
Hope this helps.

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 at 21:49, MENA Ali <ha61...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello
I am successfully running  leach protocol  using castalia 3.2 . i want to analysis the results and plot (total energy consumption vs rounds), but i can not found  a method to do so, can you help me

MENA Ali

Nov 8, 2020, 2:28:12 PM11/8/20
to Castalia Simulator

Thank you for your suggestion

zewdi...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2021, 3:03:39 AM2/13/21
to Castalia Simulator
if you have code to calculate consumed energy  in different round number please share with great thank

Ajay Chaudhary

Feb 13, 2021, 3:44:53 PM2/13/21
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
@MENA Ali

If possible please do share code of leach implemented in Castalia.

zewditu guangulie

Feb 14, 2021, 1:01:43 PM2/14/21
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
leachRouting (1).zip