Castalia 3.2

Mathieu Chene

Nov 25, 2022, 5:53:44 AM11/25/22
to Castalia Simulator
Hello everyone,

Does somebody has the link to download Castalia 3.2 and not Castalia 3.3.
I want to use it on windows with Omnet 4.6

Thanks in advance for your help

Mathieu

Thanassis Boulis

Nov 25, 2022, 9:22:22 PM11/25/22
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
You can download and install any version of Castalia from the Github repository. Look at the repo tags.

Hamed Agile

Nov 26, 2022, 8:19:11 AM11/26/22
to Castalia Simulator
Hello Dear, I have confused about my simulations in castalia 3.3. i want to send data packet (100 byte ) in mac 802154. from (node 1, node 2 , node 3 ) to node 4. I want to know whether i need to routing layer and app layer or not. Note: the distance between node 1,2, and 3 with node 4 is one hop. also i want to know that how the node 4 can buffer the received packets and compare them.