castalia installation

Wan H4

Nov 28, 2022, 10:59:16 PM11/28/22
to Castalia Simulator
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask. I have already installed castalia in the omnet. However, I saw that some file denotes the "/ "symbol. My question is, am I wrongly installing the castalia in the omnet? Or is the file successfully inserted into the omnet?

castalia.JPG

anshul kumar

Nov 29, 2022, 1:42:45 AM11/29/22
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
You have installed it correct but imported the files into simulator the wrong way.

On Tue, 29 Nov, 2022, 09:29 Wan H4, <hasz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask. I have already installed castalia in the omnet. However, I saw that some file denotes the "/ "symbol. My question is, am I wrongly installing the castalia in the omnet? Or is the file successfully inserted into the omnet?

Wan H4

Nov 29, 2022, 1:47:03 AM11/29/22
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your response. How to install it correctly? I followed the installation tutorial on youtube, but something may have been missed out. Could you please help?

anshul kumar

Nov 29, 2022, 11:28:24 AM11/29/22
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah.
Step 1:
Go to Castalia folder by changing directory in command prompt.
Then makemake command. Then make command.

After that open simulator with empty project. Now right click and then explore and import whole Castalia folder.
After that go to property by again right click and than to ned file and only import src and simulation folder.
4 errors should pop up which you could solve easily and you are ready to use Castalia.