Error: No castalia input files found in this directory

Atto

Sep 20, 2014, 9:23:39 AM9/20/14
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am recently facing this problem when simulating my old simulation scenarios. I just got this when trying to rebaplicate my results which I have done 2-3 months ago. So I just make copy and past the whole Castalia folder which was saved in my archive and trying  to simulate and get the same results again to make some improvments and do more simulation.  But I am facing the error indecated in the subject of this message. If any one has faced this problem it will be appreciated if he or she could help me out please.

Muhsin

Abudalkhalek Hussien

Sep 20, 2014, 10:07:03 AM9/20/14
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
hi atto!
i think  the terminal is not recognizing bin/Castalia ( i'm not sure)
try to check the path environment variable for export PATH=$PATH:~/Castalia/bin
or try to use:
../../bin/Castalia -c General

Muhsin Atto

Sep 20, 2014, 10:08:43 AM9/20/14
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hussein
Thanks for the reply. I have tried these but still getting the same.
Muhsin

Maryam Farahani

Sep 20, 2014, 11:57:14 AM9/20/14
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com

hi,
please help me to calculate end-to-end delay in castalia

Muhsin Atto

Sep 20, 2014, 12:15:12 PM9/20/14
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

These  4 lines of codes can be used for calculating delay for end to end packet at the destination node in msec.  Assuming that the received packet at the application layer at the destination node is (msg).

ApplicationPacket *rcvPacket = check_and_cast <ApplicationPacket*>(msg);
AppNetInfoExchange_type info = rcvPacket->getAppNetInfoExchange();
int sequence = rcvPacket->getSequence();
double delay = 1000 * SIMTIME_DBL(simTime() - info.timestamp) ;

trace()<<" delay for packet # "<<sequence<<" is  "<<delay<<endl;

Hope these help you and please when you ask question do not use my personal email.

Muhsin Atto

Sep 20, 2014, 1:46:59 PM9/20/14
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Problem has been solved. Thanks.

Muhsin

Maryam Farahani

Sep 21, 2014, 2:39:53 AM9/21/14
to castalia-...@googlegroups.com
hi,
thanks for helping, exceuse me for mistake in type question here, but
this code shoud be place in .cc file?

On 9/20/14, Muhsin Atto <dare...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> These 4 lines of codes can be used for calculating delay for end to end
> packet at the destination node in msec. Assuming that the received packet
> at the application layer at the destination node is (msg).
>
> ApplicationPacket *rcvPacket = check_and_cast <ApplicationPacket*>(msg);
> AppNetInfoExchange_type info = rcvPacket->getAppNetInfoExchange();
> int sequence = rcvPacket->getSequence();
> double delay = 1000 * SIMTIME_DBL(simTime() - info.timestamp) ;
>
> trace()<<" delay for packet # "<<sequence<<" is "<<delay<<endl;
>
> Hope these help you and please when you ask question do not use my personal
> email.
>

> On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Maryam Farahani <mfara...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> hi,
>> please help me to calculate end-to-end delay in castalia
>> On Saturday, September 20, 2014 9:23:39 AM UTC-4, Atto wrote:
>>>

>>> *Hi All, I am recently facing this problem when simulating my old
>>> simulation scenarios. I just got this when trying to rebaplicate my
>>> results
>>> which I have done 2-3 months ago. So I just make copy and past the whole
>>> Castalia folder which was saved in my archive and trying to simulate
>>> and
>>> get the same results again to make some improvments and do more
>>> simulation. But I am facing the error indecated in the subject of this
>>> message. If any one has faced this problem it will be appreciated if he
>>> or
>>> she could help me out please. Muhsin *
>>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/castalia-simulator/d5dd97f8-2a4a-4722-b438-ef739026381c%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/castalia-simulator/d5dd97f8-2a4a-4722-b438-ef739026381c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/castalia-simulator/CAGKEhyHzkRWuPMkUW3CyUs-hYfsaA-jXrx21eU2h-XWH%3DrpvWw%40mail.gmail.com.

lubna hashlamoun

Aug 12, 2022, 4:19:46 AM8/12/22
to Castalia Simulator
hi
i use this 4 line for calculating delay but i get error
src/node/application/VirtualApplication.cc:94:30: error: 'class ApplicationPacket' has no member named 'getSequence'     int sequence = rcvPacket->getSequence();