CastaliaPlot no output or error

Peter G

Feb 6, 2023, 7:30:53 AM2/6/23
to Castalia Simulator
Good day
I am trying to recreate the BANTest simulation just the way it was done in the User Guide. The simulation itself runs fine, as well as CastaliaResults:

../../bin/Castalia -c ZigBeeMAC,allNodesVaryRate,[GTSon,GTSoff][noTemporal,General] -r 5
CastaliaResults -i 230206-144602.txt

However, while trying to run a CastaliaPlot command:
CastaliaResults -i 230206-144602.txt -s packets | CastaliaPlot -o zigbee-ban-app-4types.png -l bottom

No output is produced in the BANTest folder, which is currently open, an there is no error text whatsoever. Trying with ../../bin/CastaliaPlot instead of just CastaliaPlot gives the same results.
gnuplot is installed, Castalia's bin folder is in the PATH directory, as well as omnet's and gnuplot's, I have restarted the computer multiple times, but nothing works. Are there any more ways to try and fix the problem?

Peter G

Feb 6, 2023, 8:12:43 AM2/6/23
to Castalia Simulator
The problem was solved by installing an older version of gnuplot, 4.6.6 to be exact.

понедельник, 6 февраля 2023 г. в 15:30:53 UTC+3, Peter G: