Need help

zewdi...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2020, 10:03:51 AM11/16/20
to Castalia Simulator
How to simulate leach more than one round if you have an idea please share to me
with great thank

hasa...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2020, 5:51:39 AM11/17/20
to Castalia Simulator
run with -r argument. you can find it in the castalia user manual.

-r N, --repeat=N      Number of repetitions for each unique scenario

zewdi...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2020, 12:56:21 PM11/23/20
to Castalia Simulator

thanks for your  response.

zewdi...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2020, 12:59:30 PM11/23/20
to Castalia Simulator
I want to  modify leach based on way of assigning TDMA schedule but,when I add my code there is no any castalia trace displayed
but I cant understand the cause. if you faced the same problem what shall I do?

Enaam A.AL-Husain

Jan 1, 2021, 10:12:57 PM1/1/21
to Castalia Simulator
does this method work with you, it give me the same output of consume Energy

zewdi...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2021, 2:38:18 AM2/13/21
to Castalia Simulator
when I repeat the simulation, number of  repeatation increase consumed energy decrease is it correct?if you have an idea please share to me

zewdi...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2021, 6:57:37 PM3/17/21
to Castalia Simulator
does repeatation and round number similar?