Using different transmission power on a wban

marwen amiri

Aug 4, 2021, 6:31:32 AM8/4/21
to Castalia Simulator
Hello Dear developers,

I need to use several power levels to test the effect of overshooting the SAR, some researchers have told me that we can use the following commands:

To regulate the transmission power from the MAC layer the following command can be used :

toRadioLayer(createRadioCommand(SET_TX_OUTPUT,desired power level));

To regulate the transmission power from the Network layer the following command can be used :

toMACLayer(createRadioCommand(SET_TX_OUTPUT,desired power level));

In which files do I use these commandes and do I have to define the new transmission power values in a new file "BANradio2.txt"?

Best Regards