Redirect to Login page

damo

Oct 19, 2014, 9:24:58 PM10/19/14
to cass...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I have forms auth set on in my website. But when I goto the login page the cassette.axd style and css links are being redirected to my login page. I assume this is because anonymous users have been denied access to them but how do I allow access to them? If I set debug true and the scripts are rendered out normally I have no problems. Using mvc 4.

Cheers for any help
Damo

damo

Oct 19, 2014, 11:23:05 PM10/19/14
to cass...@googlegroups.com
Okay so instead of using deny="?" in web.config I have added the following snippet the RegisterGlobalFilters class in project.
filters.Add(new AuthorizeAttribute());
this denys all actions within my project and now when I visit the login page my cassette resources are not redirected.