Cassette.AssetReferenceException: Reference error in "~/Scripts/this.js", line 1. Cannot find "~/Scripts/jquery-1.7.1.js".

lrapp

Jan 23, 2017, 5:35:33 PM1/23/17
to Cassette
I cloned a git repo but have been unable to run the program due to the runtime error "Cassette.AssetReferenceException: Server Error in '/' Application. Reference error in "~/Scripts/this.js", line 1. Cannot find "~/Scripts/jquery-1.7.1.js". "

At line 1 in this.js I have: /// reference path = "~/Scripts/jquery-1.7.1" / (the opening and closing brackets are included but if I add them here, it deletes my reference path)

I have Typscript for VS installed, the correct Cassette version, jquery-1.7.1 IS in the scripts folder. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling VS.... I have no compiling errors in VS. I've recloned the repo a hundred times. I KNOW this repo is good because it works on another persons computer. So its definitely something with my setup and cassette. If I delete all the cassette references, my page loads (not properly, but I don't get anymore errors.)

I'm a little lost here. Has anyone ran into this before?