Cassette with Cassette.LessJs

Jason Warner

Oct 20, 2014, 12:28:11 PM10/20/14
to Cassette
I am stuck trying to get this working. We are stuck on Bootstrap 2.3.2
because we have modified our Bootstrap files and need to compile
Bootstrap for our site. I have tried to use Cassette.LessJs, but have
had no luck. Based on what I have read, I have added the following code
to my CassetteConfiguration.cs:

public class CustomLessService : IConfiguration<TinyIoCContainer> {
public void Configure(TinyIoCContainer container) {
container.Register<ILessJsCompiler>(new LessJsCompiler());
container.Register<IFileSearchModifier<StylesheetBundle>>(new
LessJsFileSearchModifier());
}
}

Unfortunately, I still get errors when compiling Bootstrap's less code.
Also, it seems to truncate and break my .less files. Am I doing
something wrong? Does anyone have Cassette.LessJs working in there project?

Thanks for your help,

Jason