Images and Fonts doesnot seem to be generated

S.B

Apr 23, 2016, 9:43:44 AM4/23/16
to Cassette
Hi,

I went through all topics but couldn't find a similar case. On localhost all seems to be fine but once I publish my web app online, the images and fonts return not found.

404 Not Found /_cassette/file/images/... or /_casette/file/fonts/...

Under the _cassette/file folder are indeed no images or fonts folders. Why does cassette manage to create the images and fonts on localhost but not on web? Any idea would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Alejandro Carrazzoni

Jul 12, 2017, 1:48:34 PM7/12/17
to Cassette
I have the same issue! When I publish my web app none of the fonts in /file/fonts can be found. I need to fix this issue ASAP! How can I get Casette to properly resolve these files?