How to use Cassette in Asp.net Web Forms

Abhishek bahadur shrivastav

Dec 8, 2015, 1:52:03 PM12/8/15
to Cassette
Hi,

I have a web application and already installed Cassette.AspNet using Nuget Package Manager.My application have all Cassette.AspNet reference in web.config as well as have CassetteConfiguration.cs in project. In my project all the Javascript files are reside inside the scripts folder and in CassetteConfiguration.cs file i added bundles.AddPerIndividualFile<ScriptBundle>("Scripts"); to get all javascript files in bundles object.

Now i am stuck that how to add javascript reference in page header (i mean adding reference in head section) and how to rendered these javascript files using bundles.RenderScript() method so that i got all the javascript file reference when i view the page source.

I attached all the images of my project.

Please anyone help me to get out of this problem, i will be great thankful.
Image1.png
Image2.png
Image3.png