How to index high cardinality column in cassandra Ask

pava...@way2online.co.in

Dec 16, 2017, 2:58:29 AM12/16/17
to cassandra-unit-users

I have a column of high cardinality and i need to index that column, because i have to perform range queries on that column.I know that secondary indexes are not fit for high cardinality column in cassandra, so i tried to create materialized view on that table with that column as partition key.But range queries are not working without allow filtering on that view.Always perform allow filtering queries is not a good practice for large amount of data.So suggest me schema for this requirement.

Thanks and Regards
pavs