Cannot find 'org.cassandraunit.CassandraUnit' in latest version of cassandra-unit

tve

Dec 4, 2017, 8:23:56 AM12/4/17
to cassandra-unit-users
Hi there,

I can't find org.cassandraunit.CassandraUnit class in cassandra-unit jar as from version 3.1.3.2. I have had a look at cassandra-unit change log and there's no mention of the class 'disappearing'.

I'm in the process of migrating Cassandra from 1.2 to 3 and so far, I am at Cassandra 2.1 without any issue. I would like to move to Cassandra 3 and get the java apps connecting to Cassandra tested as previously (maven driven tests) with as little code change as necessary.

Can someone explain what's the rationale behind removing org.cassandraunit.CassandraUnit class ? What's the migration path to walk away from org.cassandraunit.CassandraUnit ?

Thanks for your help.