We announce that many shops offer additional discounts for St. Valentine's Day.

1 view

Webdir

Jan 29, 2005, 1:07:34 PM1/29/05
to cash...@googlegroups.com
The speed of modern life is constantly growing and you may feel
sometimes that you have to be in several places at once and carry out
numerous projects at a time. No wonder that in such situations your
loved ones lack your attention. There is a very good occasion to
improve your behavior and show them your love and appreciation -that is
a St. Valentine's Day. The best thing for you to do is to find
special presents for a very special people in your life. But...lack of
time and overcrowded shops and stores may become a problem. Do you
think that nothing can be changed about it?

The situation can be quite different - you only need to know, where
the right shopping centers are: with no crowds, a wide range of
products and various discounts, wholesales, gifts and free shipping
even before holidays come. All these you can find in Cash Back
Shopping Directory.

To make everything clear, Cash Back in the title of our site means
additional money savings up to 50% off the price of your purchase,
depending on the retailer. Yes, now it can be possible, because it is
profitable for both sides: you and us. Retailers pay us commissions
because we advertise their shops and products and we share these
commissions with you.

We announce that many shops offer additional discounts for St.
Valentine's Day. You can find any present you like: from romantic
signs of love to more practical like clothes or something useful about
the house. Look our coupons and discounts page for details.

Cash Back Shopping Directory contains thousands of retailers' brand
names and most popular goods. You need to register on our site in order
to earn Cash Back. This procedure is very simple and will take only a
few minutes. It enables us to track your purchases; also we pay you a
$2 bonus just for your registration.

You need to register only ones, the next time you come to our site you
login in to Member Area. Member Area allows you to change and enlarge
your personal information, shows a detailed statistics of your
attendance, purchases made, cash back rewards, bonuses received, and
other useful information.

You can find a convenient shop and products by walking through our
shopping directory or using the "Search" page. Then you can move on to
the retailer's site and make a purchase. Within several days the
information about this purchase appears in your Member Area, indicating
the price of the purchase and a reward value.

Also you can earn cash back by referring our site to your friends,
colleges or the visitors of your own site if you have one. We pay you
50 cents for each active shopper you send our way and 5-8% from their
Cash Back Rewards and 2% of Rewards that earn friends of your friends.

Don't waste your time driving around and looking for presents or
standing in queues, go to Cash Back Shopping Directory and find a wide
range of retailers' brand names and most popular goods, save money and
spend more time with your loved ones afterwards.

We wish you a successful shopping before a St. Valentine's Day!
Visit http://www.webdir.info for additional details.