New coupons, sales, discounts... Jan., 26

Webdir

Jan 26, 2005, 3:44:24 AM1/26/05
to cash...@googlegroups.com
For more details look:
http://www.webdir.info/coupons/

AromaBoutique.com - free gift
Site/Store: AromaBoutique.com
Expire Date: Never
Free gift with any purchase

AromaBoutique.com - Free Shipping
Site/Store: AromaBoutique.com
Expire Date: Never
Free shipping on orders over $75

Moda Jewels - free shipping
Site/Store: Moda Jewels, Ltd.
Expire Date: Never
Conditions: order over $60
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $60!

Moda Jewels - 35% discount
Site/Store: Moda Jewels, Ltd.
Expire Date: Never
Coupon Code: whsle35
Conditions: order over $400
Buy $400 retail, take 35% discount, for about $260 wholesale -- type
"whsle35" (without the quote marks) into the discount code box.

Moda Jewels - 25% discount
Site/Store: Moda Jewels, Ltd.
Expire Date: Never
Coupon Code: whsle25
Conditions: order over $300
Buy $300 retail, take 25% discount, for about $225 wholesale -- type
"whsle25" (without the quote marks) into the discount code box.

Moda Jewels - 20% discount
Site/Store: Moda Jewels, Ltd.
Expire Date: Never
Coupon Code: whsle20
Conditions: order over $200
Buy $200 retail, take 20% discount, for about $160 wholesale -- type
"whsle20" (without the quote marks) into the discount code box.

Pickabook - Today's special offers
Site/Store: Pickabook
Expire Date: Never
Click here for more of today's special offers...

Airflights Direct: A Personal CD-Player
Site/Store: Airflights Direct
Expire Date: Never
Please Enter Your Details For Our Free Prize Draw. A Personal CD-Player
Could Be On Its Way To You! The draw will take place once a month, all
you have to do is leave your details with us so we know where to send
the prize to.

Save $$$ with Safety-Ed™
Site/Store: SAFETY-USA
Expire Date: Never
Dismiss most speeding and traffic tickets
Reduce fines
Eliminate points
Save on auto insurance

WebClothes.com - weekly $25 gift certificate
Site/Store: WebClothes.com
Expire Date: Never
$25 gift certificate for baby and children's clothing given away weekly
at WebClothes.com.

Clothing for Girls in Sizes 7-18!
Site/Store: WebClothes.com
Expire Date: Never
Clothing for Girls in Sizes 7-18! Shop for great looking clothes for
your girls at great prices!

Truck Stuff USA - free shipping
Site/Store: Truck Stuff USA
Expire Date: Never
We offer FAST & FREE SHIPPING on all our orders.