Webdir.info - Cash Back Shopping Directory Announces: an Additional Holiday 10% Bonus Comes into Play

Webdir

Dec 6, 2004, 5:19:20 PM12/6/04
to cash...@googlegroups.com
Directory is willing to inform you that during the whole December we
are paying additional 10% bonus on all your Cash Back Rewards on
purchases of goods that our partners are offering.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Are you looking forward to celebrating Christmas? It's a great
opportunity to enjoy the company of your family, show them your love
and find a very special present for each relative. Showing your love
is probably a no-problem thing for you, but the last part about buying
presents can be hard. Christmas time is one big rush-hour, stores and
shops are overcrowded, there are no free parking places and something
you have been specially looking for, can be sold out just before you
come. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Why do you need to go through this every year? Imagine a different
situation: retailers are coming up to you and doing their best to
interest you in their goods. Now Cash Back Shopping Directory makes
this come true! Our retailers offer discounts, wholesales, gifts and
free shipping even before holidays come.

To make everything clear, Cash Back in the title of our site means
additional money savings up to 50% off the price of your purchase,
depending on the retailer. Yes, now it can be possible, because it is
profitable for both sides: you and us. Retailers pay us commissions
because we advertise their shops and goods and we share these
commissions with you.

We announce that from the 1st to the 31st of December you get an
additional 10% bonus on all your Cash Back Rewards on purchases.

Cash Back Shopping Directory (http://www.webdir.info/cash_back/)
contains thousands of retailers' brand names and most popular goods.
You need to register on our site in order to earn Cash Back. This
procedure is very simple and will take only a few minutes. It enables
us to track your purchases, also we pay you a $2 bonus just for your
registration.

You need to register only ones, the next time you come to our site you
login in to Member Area. Member Area allows you to change and enlarge
your personal information, shows a detailed statistics of your
attendance, purchases made, cash back rewards, bonuses received, and
other useful information.

You can find a convenient shop and products by walking through our
shopping directory or using the "Search" page. Then you can move on
to the retailer's site and make a purchase. Within several days the
information about this purchase appears in your Member Area, indicating
the price of the purchase and a reward value.

Also you can earn cash by referring our site to your friends, colleges
or the visitors of your own site if you have one. We pay you 50 cents
for each active shopper you send our way and 5-8% from their Cash Back
Rewards and 2% of Rewards that earn friends of your friends.

For example:
You want to buy goods worth of 1000$. An average amount of pre-holiday
discount in shops is approximately 10%; an average amount of Cash Back
is also about 10%. So your expenses are:

$1000 - $100 (discount is 10%) - $90 (Cash Back is 10%) = $810

You have saved about $190. Suppose, you have referred our Shopping
Directory to 5 of your friends, and they have referred it to 5 more
friends. Each of them makes a purchase worth of $1000 and receives $100
Cash Back. In this case your reward is

5*($100*5%) + 5*5*($100*2%) = $75.

Visit http://www.webdir.info for additional details. We wish you a
successful shopping before Christmas!

Webdir.info is a worldwide Shopping Directory. We offer our registered
users to save up to 50% off the purchase they make at our clients'
shops. We are constantly increasing the number of retailers and goods
in our catalogue, expanding the geography and adding new features in
order to make a process of searching of different goods or services
easier.

Dimitri Weilert
E-mail: in...@webdir.info

Or visit: http://www.webdir.info