Justin Veirs

Jul 24, 2014, 5:34:41 PM7/24/14
to casecom...@googlegroups.com
yo yo!

when you have a minute, mind shedding some light, as I'm trying to include a more advanced search into the rails app, however, I'm unaware of the necessary steps involved to complete the task at hand. furthermore, railscast is outdated, and gorails hasn't established a video for advanced search using pg_seach.

users can currently search for beers in the application, but! when inputting a specific beer, the scope returns beers with the every word in the search box. where, I'd like to have just the beer returned. Perhaps I'm confused.

again, suggestions would be grateful.

Screen Shot 2014-07-24 at 3.29.50 PM.png