View the CASE Conference Program

Council on American Studies Education

Feb 20, 2015, 5:00:27 PM2/20/15
to casec...@googlegroups.com
Friends-

You can now see the complete program for the 2015 CASE Conference over at our website: http://www.casechicago.org/

The conference is this coming Friday, February 27, at the Newberry Library. Breakfast and networking starts at 8am, with the formal conference beginning at 8:45am. See the website for directions and additional information.

We had to close registration early this year because space is limited at the Newberry Library, unlike other venues that host us. We are grateful for our partnership with the Newberry, but we apologize to everyone who wanted to come but we had to turn away. We will see you next year!

In the meantime, please connect with us on Facebook, where reports from the conference -- as well as information about follow-up meetings and other get togethers -- will be posted on a regular basis: https://www.facebook.com/casechicago