We need your input on the future of CASE

1 view

Council on American Studies Education

Apr 22, 2019, 4:18:38 PM4/22/19
to CASE Chicago
Greetings, Friends of CASE -- Past, Present, and Future!

As a long-standing member of CASE, I’ve enjoyed many years of going to our annual conference and returning to my classroom filled with exciting new ideas. I always value the opportunity to see the wide range of ways in which American Studies appears in schools.

I’ve also had many conversations with colleagues about other possibilities for CASE, and the following survey represents a step in that direction. While there have been different suggestions tossed around over the years, we’ve never formally gathered everyone’s opinions. Can you please take a few minutes to complete this survey?

It doesn’t matter if you are currently teaching American Studies or not. We would appreciate as much feedback as possible, so each teacher should please complete their own. And feel free to forward the survey to colleagues. Thanks so much!

-Neil Rigler
Deerfield High School

Survey link: